Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tredic's Application

Go down 
+2
Wilvarin
Patia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tredic-

Tredic's Application Empty
PostSubject: Tredic''s Application   Tredic's Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:37 pm

1. What's your real-life age?
- 17, 18 in the end of September

2. Which days can you play?
- Every day except Tuesday and Wednesday

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
- Vanilla wow: ZG: clear, AQ 20: Kurinaxx and General Rajaxx, MC: Up to Baron Geddon
- Burning Crusade: Kara: clear, Gruul's Lair: clear, Magtheridon's lair: clear, Tempest Keep: Kael'thas to P5, Hyjal: Clear, Black Temple: 4/9.
-WotLK: None.

4. How stable is your connection?
- I DC twice in a year

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
- Currently still bit unaware of the new rotations, but as arms DPS: standing in battle stance, keeping rend up, overpower on tick, MS when up, slam spam when GCD's not reserver for anything else.
Fury: spam heroic strike, BT and WW when up, blood surge when it procs.
Tanking: Need to look closer on this one, but but first full sunder with devastate, then just spamming pretty much all of the million new skills.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
- A flask and buff food, sharpening stones.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
- Well, Archaic Legion's pretty much dead now as you know ( if not counting mine and colenzo's spam fests every now and then ), so I want a guild with more active members.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
- Well I had a lil chat with Qosmio today and he said I might be able to join as a civilian if I make an application. I'm currently still very unsure if I'm gonna start raiding like I used to, but by looking at the situation at the moment I might. Gearing up would be my first problem, but by running heroics and maybe being able to stick in some Naxx 10 mans for example that could be quite easily sorted. (Propably)

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
- 107 days in total, still level 79 though, but should get 80 either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
- Yes I am.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
- Got a week left of the second year in highschool. Gonna have my last A-levels next spring.
As for why I can't play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; on Tuesday my swimming praccies ( yes, I still swim but only once a week ) end at 19:00 server time so if Daedalus' raids start at 19:00 like in AL I'll be late. On Wednesdays I've got Taekwondo practise till 20:00.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
- Quite many I suppose, most of the AL members who were in before the launch of WotLK atleast.

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.
-Warrior, currently tank as it's easier to get in instances as prot, able to gather DPS gear like that aswell.
Back to top Go down
Patia
Core Raider
Patia

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Gief Tredic back!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tredic-

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:51 pm

As a quick note, Tredic's 80 now Wink
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Gratz on 80 Wink
Back to top Go down
Loras
Core Raider
Loras

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Tredic- wrote:

4. How stable is your connection?
- I DC twice in a year

on your birthday and the day after? Razz
dont worry, mate, its normal

oo, and gief Tredic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:23 pm

So this is actually an aplly for social, am I right ? Than I have no problem, if some of us want him in. I guess i missed out on getting to know him before, but he seems quite friendly seeing his apply. And knowing Q's standards, if he votes for you, I'll welocme you Wink
Back to top Go down
evah
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey,hey mighty Tredic Smile a vote from me too ofc !
Back to top Go down
Qosmio
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:27 pm

And yes i vote for him.

He needs to gear up ofc.

But once he did that, i think we have another great player in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Tredic-

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Well guess it has to only be a civilian application, since at the moment I could barely tank first bosses in naxx 10. We'll see in the future if I can obtain good enough gear and if there's a raiding spot for DPS/tank left Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:19 pm

In that case, you have my vote cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tredic's Application   Tredic's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Tredic's Application
Page 1 of 1