Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Rejected]Zybrozer -Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zybrozer

[Rejected]Zybrozer -Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application.   [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:02 pm

1. What's your real-life age? I am 16 years old.

2. Which days can you play? I can play all days.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?

Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared!
Malygos 10/25: Cleared!
Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared
Vault of Archevon 10 man: Cleared!
Vault of Archevon 25 man: Done the normal boss not Emalon
Ulduar 10 man: 3 bosses downed
Ulduar 25 man: 1 Boss downed

4. How stable is your connection? My Connection is really stable I never dissconnect.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids. I´m a mage who cast Fireball and Pyro´s in raids. My normal rotation is: Scorch -> Fireball -> fireball (if crits -> Pyroblast -> livingbomb) -> Fireball -> fireball - Rescorch and so on =). I also frost nova and blizzard if needed.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid? I always bring Flask of frost wyrm and Crit and Spell power buff food.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild? I left them couse it didnt feel right for me anymore. And they were slacking a lot. And some people just wasnt mature.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild? Well, I miss the people from Archaic Legion, I wasnt there for a very long time but long enough to start know some people. And I want a nice Progressing guild.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level? My total Played time is 77 days and 23 hours. My /played on this level is 24 days and 10 hours.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? Yes I am.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have? I am still going in school, nothing special in there. Start late quit early =). Can sometimes go and skate after school but there´s ntohing more to tell about that ^^

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you? Well, Qosmio and Demonser maybe? :p and some of thet old Archaic Legion Members I hope. Razz

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc. Undeaad level 80 fire mage, 18/53/0
Back to top Go down
Zybrozer

PostSubject: armory link   [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Oh [url=] didnt work. My armory link
Back to top Go down
Zybrozer

PostSubject: as   [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm

I just say lol sorry >-< http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Zybrozer still sint working so trying 1 lasst time.
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application.   [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Sorry Zybrozer, cause of previous experiences with you I regret to say you won't fit in our guild.
Your attitude has bothered multiple players in this guild including me.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application.   [Rejected]Zybrozer -Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Rejected]Zybrozer -Application.
Page 1 of 1