Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Rejected]Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinuu-El

[Rejected]Application Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:41 pm

You will have to make a new topic and answear these quistions:

Armory link:

1. What's your real-life age? I'm 13

2. Which days can you play? Well, like everyday but not too late.

3. What's your previous raiding experience? I have experience in every raid in WoTLK except Naxxramas 25 and Malygos 25. In Tbc only Karazhan.

4. How stable is your connection? Pretty Stable

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids. I'm a shaman dps and shamans is a hybrid class and in raids I increase the raid's stats with my totems and I use Bloodlust (when told) + I do some damage.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid? Food and Drink, pots (healing + mana) and elixirs to increase my stats like spell power +.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild? Well, I joined Darkness because it seemed good when the guy who invited me gave me information but it is not the right for me.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild? Because there's many ex AL members in it and it's a raiding guild.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level? Total: 55 days 1 hour. At 80: 8 days 1 hour.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? Well, atleast listen. :p

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have? I'm going in sixth grade in primary school, so it is the usual education you have in sixth grade, btw in an english school (in sweden)

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you? Maybe, I'm Ruharcs brother btw. :p
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Well I've got a question is it true that you where asking to join Thrall reserves first, before applying cause well it's not cause we are a smaller guild that we don't have the same standards as bigger ones.
So what I'm asking is that we are your first choice or not?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Kinuu

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes Daedalus is my first choice. I haven't applied or anything to Thralls Reserves I just asked some questions about the guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am

Is offhand good for Shammys? Shouldn't you be useing shield?
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Aniolas wrote:
Is offhand good for Shammys? Shouldn't you be useing shield?

Offhands is fine for shamans and just as good as shields is. only thing is you can enchant shields you cant with offhands.

The exstra armor you get from the shield shouldnt mean anything in PvE since he wont ever use it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Nice to hear Kinuu Very Happy
Got also some other questions since you are 14 which is no problem.
But I'm wondering if you are able to attend raid during the week, cause our raiding days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Are you then able to attend 2 of these with a starting time from 7/8pm till 11/12pm?

Since we are a new guild we are looking to establish a strong raiding core first, people who we can trust.
What I mean with this is that I'm not 100% about if your parents let you raid on these hours.
So I hope you can give me some more info about it Razz

And Shields give more advantages with the intellect enchant usually, but I see why you chose the offhand.
Hit rating! Laughing
It's indeed like Synith said it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kinuu

PostSubject: About raiding late   [Rejected]Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Well, I could ask for how long I could stay awake and say that I will be nicer and do my duties every day in right time. If you get what I mean, that often works If I hold what I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Kinuu wrote:
Well, I could ask for how long I could stay awake and say that I will be nicer and do my duties every day in right time. If you get what I mean, that often works If I hold what I say.

Didn't know we had same parents! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:14 am

Due an in guild vote I have to say that your application has been rejected.
We do wish you good luck in finding a guild that suits you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Application   [Rejected]Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Rejected]Application
Page 1 of 1