Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kranoz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:09 pm

1. What's your real-life age? I am 17, 18 later this year.

2. Which days can you play? Well, since almost everything I dedicate my freetime to is WoW. I could be able to be online every day if needed.

3. What's your previous raiding experience? I have done Naxxramas 10/25man, Sartharion 10/25man (0)drakes up, And only a few bosses in Ulduar 10man and Flame Leviathan on 25man. and VoA 10/25 if you count that as a raid.

4. How stable is your connection? I have 24Mib that is very stable, at the most i get one disconnect per day but thats rare.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids. Well, i am a mage. I havent found the "perfect" talent build yet since Wotlk. But at the moment I have 20/0/51. I cant really say how i play with this specc in raids since i havent been in one since i specced this way. But I proc trinkets and cds as often as possible and will be using frostbolts and Fireballs if my instant fireball talent procs.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid? Flask of the Frostwyrm and the best Spell power food i can find.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild? I left Ramblers cause it was falling apart, random people that doesnt have any raiding experience or is willing to learn tactics joined. and raiding simply wasnt as fun as it used to be.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild? I wish to join a progressing guild and have alot of fun raiding. And i have heard Daedalus is a great and social guild from my friends.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level? Total time played: 32 days 4 hours 25 minutes, Played time on this level: 3 days 11 hours 9 minutes.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? I could be online to listen and speak on ventrilo, but would probably write in /raid if it gets too late instead of speaking in Ventrilo if i wish to speak my mind about something.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have? I still go in school, I am learning how to work in the Industri business, I have a girlfriend that shares same interests that me, WoW. I live at my moms place.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you? Grantor, Demonser and Misseriella probably.

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc. , I am a Mage that have specced 20/0/51 now if armory havent updated. I havent really aimed for anything special in the gear yet, just to upgrade the gear. I do hope for a fresh start to progress in raids and to become an active raider again since i havent been that active since Wotlk came out.
Back to top Go down
kranoz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:12 pm

armory link didnt work? :S
Back to top Go down
Kranoz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Grantor
Core Raider
Grantor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:20 pm

I like your application, and your attitude from what I read Smile
But I just dont think your gear quite cut it for Ulduar heroic, however, considering you only have 3days played for lvl 80 its not all bad.

And regarding your spec, we have some pretty good mages in our guild, and I'm sure that if you get in, they wouldn't mind helping you out

I would like to see you as trial, under the condition that you do your very best to gear up
- You have my vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1