Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application, Hunter. -Rokihan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roki

Application, Hunter. -Rokihan Empty
PostSubject: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:53 am

Rokihan's Application.

1. What's your real-life age?

2. Which days can you play?

Monday-Sunday! Not always though, but will let you know if I'm unable to attend.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?

TBC: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul, Magtheridon and Tempest Keep.
Wotlk, Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Ulduar 10 4bosses.

4. How stable is your connection?

99% Stable.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.

Mostly, I shoot arrows at my targets, causing their HP to drop drastically.
Well, I've been playing hunter since day one in WoW, so I do know my class and how to play it.
I'm currently survival specced with a pretty common rotation and can do some decent dps.
If needed, I can be MD:ing targets and some kiting if needed.
Rotation: Black Arrow and serpent sting up as soon as they're out or CD:s done. -Explosive Shot, Steady shot x3 -repeat.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?

It's been too much slacking, lack of respect and generally it sucks. Since Grantor left it's just gone worse and worse Sad
So I'm currently in a small socialguild with some irl mates.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?

I joined you guys on a Naxx 25 man raid PuG.. Do I have to say more?
And I've heard nothing but good thing about you.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?

90 days total and 10days in Level 80.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?

Yepp.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?

Currently going second year to Game Development school. Got loads and loads of schoolwork atm, but I'm going to try be as active as possible.
And soon we're going to summer vacation, which will give me all the time in the world to attend to raids Smile (Starting June 9th)
My interests are of course, gaming. But also listening to music, hanging with friends and driving my motorcycle.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?

Grantor, Misseriella and Demonser! I hope :]

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.

You'll see my specc 'n all that jidd jadd there.
Back to top Go down
Daexter
Core Raider
Daexter

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey Roki Smile
I have some questions for you;

What is hit cap for hunters?
Hows your mana during boss fights? (Since I see you do not have resourcefulness)
Howcome you dont have noxious stings if you say serpent sting is part of your rotation?

-Other than that you're missing 3 glyphs, and I think you would be best off with a 40 crit instead of a 40 haste on your bow.
But you gear seems ok, your spec is, well, ok(personally I would change a few things Razz) -and you application is ok aswell Smile

Looking forward to your reply ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi Rokihan,

Your application is being considered.
After having a chat with him ingame it seemed that he isn't able to raid much until the summer vacation.
Which is still 1month and a half.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Rokipoki

PostSubject: Re: Wilvarin   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Hit cap is 263 I think.
Well, it depends on what buff I have. If I've got manaregen buffs (For example shammytotem / Wisdom buff) enough, I can hold out a whole bossfight witout going OOM. But otherwise I'm pretty much oom around 20-40% depending on the bosses' HP. At that time I use AotV and try to get my mana up asap. (I'm also always carrying with me mana pots for being sure of not going completely oom.)
About my specc, I use focused fire instead of Noxious stings since the damageloss there is only 1%. And that 1% is easily gained and probably exceeded with my pets increased critical strike chance when using Kill Command. Aswell I have some extra points in Improved aspect of the Hawk since it highers the dps Smile
Why I use serpent sting is because it increases the damage done by my Steady Shot with 10%. (Glyph)

I haven't got any minor glyphs yet because I haven't found any I feel like I need yet. Will change this though, as well with the scope Wink

I hope this is answers your questions! Thanks for taking time looking over my application.

P.S
About the raiding times, I must've said wrong or something Lavache, I ment my holidays begins 9th of JUNE, not july Rolling Eyes

//Rokihan
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Very nice cheers

If you're aware of hitcap then you must also know that you are way undercapped, which makes me wonder why you socketed crit instead of hit, same with enchants
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Indeed i would suggest gemming everything hit except what you need for the metagem and try to half them with hit at least. Change boots enchant in crit and hit. And talk a lot with WIlvarin Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rokipoki

PostSubject: Hitcap!   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:33 pm

That's affirmative, I'm currently working on it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:28 pm

I see you indeed regemmed and reenchanted a lot , still not capped but at least willlling to work on it is good. Gear is not bad, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Sorry but you have been rejected due not being ready yet for Ulduar.
We do wish you good luck in finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, Hunter. -Rokihan   Application, Hunter. -Rokihan Empty

Back to top Go down

Application, Hunter. -Rokihan
Page 1 of 1