Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application:destruction warlock Noisavni

Go down 
+3
Qosmio
Lenoleno
Grantor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noisavni

Application:destruction warlock Noisavni Empty
PostSubject: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:16 pm

1. What's your real-life age?
16 (turning 17 in August)
2. Which days can you play?
Weekend + Monday+ Wednesday (but depends from week to week)
3. What's your previous raiding experience?
I’ve done all Northrend raids on both difficulties except for ulduar in which I have only done flame leviathian.
4. How stable is your connection?
In raids I don’t disconnect under normal circumstances
5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
boss: curse of elements-immolate-chaos bolt- conflagrate-incineratex3 to 6(depending on CD’s of conflagrate and Chaos bolt, wether I have to use lifetap/mana potion, moving around...)
thrash (3 or more mobs): AoE starting with shadowfury followed by rain of fire untill shadowfury is off CD(or there are less then 3 mobs remaining.
6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
spellpower or haste food + some mana potions+ flasks of the frost wyrm
7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
I’m currently in a ‘friend-alt-guild’, while I’m looking for a raiding guild.
8. Why do you wish to join this guild? I want a raiding guild who raids for ‘fun’ and the thrill to finnaly kill a boss after having wiped over and over again. but doing it in a non-slacking and mature way, I have been a civilian of AL and all offraid’s were this way, and because this guild is made by former AL members I think this is a guild with an attitude I like.
9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
total : 13 days 18 hours
lvl 80: 7 days 9 hours
10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? Yes, I’m.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
Living at home with my parents and still going to school.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
Xirïo is the first I can think of.
13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.
I’m a destruction warlock

I tried to add an armory link but for some strange reason It wont appear, I tried URL button,typing it myself but nothing worked .
Back to top Go down
Grantor
Core Raider
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Noisavni

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Ty Grantor.
Back to top Go down
Lenoleno
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Looks only geared enough for 10/25 man naxx maybe ..guild is focusing on Ulduar .. so that gear wont cut it for raids.
And since naxx is not all that often i dont think you would gain from sitting around.

Lets see what other ppl think first tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Qosmio
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:00 am

New fresh char, with heroic instances gear.....(btw +200 hp on chest for a caster ?? +10stats ftw or atleast 8 !!!)

And we are playing with Yoggi.....

Last edited by Qosmio on Sat May 16, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:05 am

Indeed what Qos said, still weaing a couple of blue items, it doesnt cut it in Ulduar.
Back to top Go down
lexum
Core Raider
lexum

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:47 am

Ye I agree.

We are at the moment only focusing Ulduar and your gear needs some upgrades for that.

And yes, you should really fix your on enchants on, chest, shoulders, head and get 50 spell power/ 20 spirit instead of the one with stamina. Spirit is the best stats you can get as warlock.
Back to top Go down
Noisavni

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:25 am

Enchants are fixed (I'm only honored with sons of hodir so it's not a greater one yet for my shoulders), as for the blue gear, I'm trying to get it updated but if an upgrade drops I never tend to roll high enough.
Back to top Go down
Noisavni

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Btw just had some bad enchants because I sometimes use my equiped items to lvl enchanting and sometimes I forget to change it back to the right one (for head and shoulders: I just was to lazy to go the the vendor ^^)
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm sorry , but gear is really not good enough imo
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Rejected due a lack of gear.
Sorry but feel free to apply again when you geared up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application:destruction warlock Noisavni   Application:destruction warlock Noisavni Empty

Back to top Go down

Application:destruction warlock Noisavni
Page 1 of 1