Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

violana hyrbid warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
intoxic

violana hyrbid warlock Empty
PostSubject: violana hyrbid warlock   violana hyrbid warlock EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:37 am

1. What's your real-life age? i am 16

2. Which days can you play? i can play every day

3. What's your previous raiding experience? i have cleared 10 man naxx 25 man naxx 10 man malygos 25 man malygos 10 man satharion 25 man satharion and i have cleared all bosses in 10 man ulduar up to yogg saron

4. How stable is your connection? my cable is completely stable and i never disconnect

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids. i am a hybrid warlock i specced down to felguard in demo and then down to emberstone in destro i also specced in deciamtion which causes your soulfire to cost no soul shards and increases the casting speed of it by 60% this means that my rotation is immo--> incinerate --> CoA --> Corruption i keep my DoTs up then at 35 % i try to make sure i am at max distance i then cast to incinerates then i cast a soulfire and do to incinerates and then i repeat the process untill the boss is dead Smile i like this spec the most becuase i like the soulfire weaving and i prefer it to affliction becuase afflicition is to boring for me there is'nt enough big numbers Razz and i like the trick which all warlocks should be able to do which is in Malygos u can put down your demonic circle teleport and then i can exit the vortex and continue to dps thats always a nice advantage.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid? i bring a few flasks and i bring consumables normally crit food

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild? i want to leave my current guild becuase i like the social side of having a guild a nice people to talk to but in my current guild they just aren't its really awkward and i dont think i fit in very well witht he people in my guild they dont have the same sense of humour as me. apart from that they are a nice group of people

8. Why do you wish to join this guild? i eish to join this guild becuase i was running a naxx run on my alt and i remeber inviting a group of people from this guild and they seemed like really down to earth people and outstanding players and i just thought to myself wouldn't it be amasing if i could join there guild. Also synith a deaht knight was in the raid and he pumped out some awesome Dps like i hae never seen before i was atonished. After the raid i asked for some advice on how he was so good and what his spec was he was a really kind guy Smile.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level? my /played is 43 days and at this level it is 25 days

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? yes i have a lot of experience with ventrilo

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have? i am 16 and i am studying German and French , History and Cooking (cooking becuase i hear the ladies like a good cook Smile ) i am also taking the usual core subjects

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you? umm i would say granny but he told me he is only a trial and he has already used up his vote

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.
Back to top Go down
Grantor
Core Raider
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: violana hyrbid warlock   violana hyrbid warlock EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:49 am

Uhm, I didn't tell you I already "used up" my vote, I think I may vote as much as I wish, though my cote may not be worth much since I am only a trial in the guild.

Also, I don't know you well enough to give you a vote, so even though I have always seen you as a pretty nice guy.. I just havn't seen you enough. Last thing I would want to do is to vote for someone I do not know if I can promise is any good.

Sorry for that misunderstanding. ><

And here's the armory
Back to top Go down
Haiko
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: violana hyrbid warlock   violana hyrbid warlock EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Are you planning on running with us on your Warlock and with your Death Knight in Ascent?

intoxic on the Ascent recruitment forums wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION FORM
Name:intoxic
Class:warlock
Race:undead
Level:80
Armory Profile Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Intoxic

If you are not logged out in your correct gear/spec, please list your talent spec and stats here:

Why do you wish to join Ascent?: Because i have heard many good things about your guild. Also i am good friends with Onatar, but most of all i am lookin for fun and exciting raids

Please list your previous raid experience (if any):

all of Naxx 10
Satharion
Malygos 10
and up to Thaddius in Naxx 25 man

How many of our raiding days will you be able to attend? (1-3):
All.

Tell us a bit about yourself. (Age, Hobbies, Interests etc):
i am in fact 14 but dont let this lead you into thinking i am a bad player as i am not. I like rugby but most all i love WoW Razz .

Do you have any in-guild referrer to vouch for you?:
yes i know Onatar but he has never seen me raid i raided with Dakcota but it was a very long time ago when i was very undergeared and had no experience in raids.

Thanks for reading my application Very Happy

intoxic on the Ascent recruitment forums for his DK application of Ortus wrote:

Why do you wish to join Ascent?:i applied on my lock to join and was accepted but then i was to late to join Sad
And about your age... Are you 14 or 16?
Back to top Go down
intoxic

PostSubject: violana   violana hyrbid warlock EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:41 pm

i am infact 14 but i am fed up of applying for guilds and then getting turned down for being to young and its annoying becuase it dosn't make me a bad player becuase i am slightly younger then other players
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: violana hyrbid warlock   violana hyrbid warlock EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Rejected
Good luck in finding a suited guild.
But we can't allow this attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: violana hyrbid warlock   violana hyrbid warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

violana hyrbid warlock
Page 1 of 1