Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application, The Warlock Minchad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minchad

Application, The Warlock Minchad Empty
PostSubject: Application, The Warlock Minchad   Application, The Warlock Minchad EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

1. What's your real-life age?
Iam having my 18 birthday in november, So atm i am 17.

2. Which days can you play?
Most of the days, Monday-friday allways usually. Saturday evenings usually not. Sunday i usually can. It depends alot though, if i'm

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
Onyxia some times ofc^^. Then Gruul, maggtheridons lair, Karazhan, Zulaman, Didn't play pre TBC. Then naxx 10 cleared, mallygos, and 4-5 bosses in Ulduar on normal difficulty. Flame keeper leviath 25 man once aswell^^

4. How stable is your connection?
Usually 100%

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
Well i have a warlock, My rotation is Curse of elements then "Immolate" "Chaos bolt" "conflagrare" then some of "incinerate" and when the CD of Conflagrate is up i do one more of that then repeat this rotaion. Ofc i pop CD:s and such when we need it and so on, or if we need heavy nuke. All of the time i have my IMP up and dpsing for the Bloodpact HP buff to all of my raid members.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
First of all Some Buff food,Imperial manta steak 40 hasterating and 40 stam food, then some Spicy blye nettlefish 40 crit rating and 40 satmina.
I usually bring some flasks aswell.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
It is totally falling apart, Everyone is slacking so much, No one is paying enough attention whilst radiding. It really doesn't work anymore.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
I've heard alot of nice thing about you guys and i want to get serious about raiding and progressing. Allthough i want a social and friendly time while playing also. Well i got my dear friend grantor, missy and Demonser which i know of in Daedalus. And i really want to help you progress in 25 man HC.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
Totally 48 days 5 hours, and played on lvl 80 is 19 days 9 hours.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
Yes i am.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I go to school in a small town learning to be an Electrician. I got 1 more year untill i graduate. I live with my parrents in sweden, I got a girl friend. If iam not playing world of warcraft im spening time with my friends or driving my motorcykle.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
Yes i think grantor would like me in your guild, I don't think missy would mind either.

13. Post your armory link and state your class and state your class and specc.
I am a Warlock orc female, PVE specc 1/14/56 Destro lock with imp will say. Character name: Minchad.
I do not get the link to work though.. Sorry for that, tried but i cant't..

Back to top Go down
Lenoleno
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Application, The Warlock Minchad   Application, The Warlock Minchad EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Lenoleno
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Application, The Warlock Minchad   Application, The Warlock Minchad EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Tbh i think you need some more 25 man naxx gear ..

Buff food should be +46 spell power ones

Rotation..priority....blah blah = CoD/CoA, immolate, conflag , CB ,Inc,Inc..... for every 2 immolates you should be looking to squeeze 3 conflags in (for bosses).

Your spec needs to be redone also :-

1) 3 points in suppression is needed.
2) Drop the ISB 5 points and 1 point from DE.
3) Put the last 3 points in pyroclasm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application, The Warlock Minchad   Application, The Warlock Minchad EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Your apply will be taken under consideration.
Please wait a few more days.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Minchad

PostSubject: My talent tree   Application, The Warlock Minchad EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

I have had my talent tree redone now. Check it out, if you like it or not tell me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application, The Warlock Minchad   Application, The Warlock Minchad EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Sorry but you have been rejected due not being ready yet for Ulduar.
We do wish you good luck in finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, The Warlock Minchad   Application, The Warlock Minchad Empty

Back to top Go down

Application, The Warlock Minchad
Page 1 of 1