Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misserriella's application

Go down 
+3
Daexter
Jervaise
Grantor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Missy

Misserriella's application Empty
PostSubject: Misserriella''s application   Misserriella's application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

1. What's your real-life age?

2. Which days can you play?
Every day, unless there’s irl events that prevent it or travels (I don’t have laptop-yet)

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
Ulduar25man Flame Leviathan down.
Ulduar 10 man Flame Leviathan, XT -002 Deconstructor, Ignis the furnace Master
Naxx 10/25. VoA 10, 25 haven’t completed (only one boss).
Malygos 10man (having the key)
OS 10/25man -1 Drake up on both.
TBC – Kara was my first raiding experience others are Tempest Keep (The Eye), Gruul, Mount Hyjal
-most of them after WOTLK.

4. How stable is your connection?
I would say stable. DC’s are very rare.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
I’m healer from my heart. Depending of my assigned work I heal differently: If I heal up raid I use mostly lifeblooms and wildgrowth, and when someone is in need of more heal I use HT (bad habbit, still having glyph for HT, can be replaceable) -ofc always in tight spots tranquillity, especially on hc raids lives can be saved with it. If I have MT or OT as my target I have had different tactics on those -depending of fight. In harder fights I tend to stack up my target with every long lasting heals I have.
During fight I toss up heals in those that for me seem to need them no matter what my main target is. If I have MT or OT as my priority, they have full health or close to it ofc I cast some lifeblooms or HT’s for those raidmembers that have less than 50% or so health left. And if I heal raid and no-one has suffered I cast lifeblooms on tanks. Tanks and healers are in most cases priority 1, in fights that are on “closing line” and enrage coming up soon, dps might be more vital in some of those cases. There’s certain “eye” for it what needs to do and when.

I use x-pearl atm. If needed -removing curses and poisons, alltought poisoncleansing totems that shamans provide are sometimes better than what druids can offer, depending of the fight and amount of fighters. If side affects of curses and poisons are bearable sometimes it's better to concentrate more on healing instead of cleansing.
I'd like to discuss of tactics before and after raids to improve and share work better with other healers, if they are willing to do so. Allso I consider it important to getting know of tanks tactics, to share trust and knowledge of tactics they use, each have their way to help in tight spots, communication is the key Razz

I talk with other druidhealers if they are willing to conversate -each have their own techniques one can get tips from. Trying those like in hc instances won't hurt and one might be able to improve oneself.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
I am alchemist and have herbalism.
I always carry my “herbbag” with me (32 slots atm) filled with most of northend herbs.
I have some potions with me so I can prepare almost any potion/flask needed on any fight if I have recipe for it.
I have buff food with me -a few variables (don’t have cooking myself that high but get them otherwise)
I have “travellers tundra mammoth” so in one way I am always ready Wink since it sells almost all needed.

It’s no problem for me to create potions/flasks if raid continues longer than expected and someone runs out of his/hers pots/flasks or if there haven’t been any on sale in ah. I don’t rip off guildies, if I have good situation with herbs I sometimes donate those for free.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
Guild I am atm is 2nd on my gaming history.
I left 1st one to be able to raid. Will be a bit harder to explain why to leave from my formal guild, the biggest
reason is to improve.
Haven’t been able to do 25man raids in a while, we have gotten some progress on Ulduar thought(10man) last
week nailed a new boss.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
You guild has persons I found out to be polite and friendly and knowledgeable.
Your guild provides much possibilities and freedom, and for sure gives possibility to improve not just as person but
as with working as team too.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
103 days 8hours /38days 4 hours -well it will be loads of more when I send this application..

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
So far I have been able to use it only with “push to talk” but have gotten heard and listened other part so I don’t
see problem with that as long as needed logging information for correct server is given^^
I do have some difficulties with me headset system atm, they work like 2-3 hours, and then needs to reboot,
unplug, plug and restart, which takes a few secs. Considering to buy new headset or soundcard:S
Drivers shouldn’t cause this problem -they have been updated. With XP didn't have same issues with that headset,
they should be vista-compatible, but still sounds like it might be vista fooling around.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I work in customer service, working from monday-friday “basic” 40hours weeks, working times changes a bit
weekly.
Education: bachelors degree of engineering

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
Grantor and Demonser

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.
Resto Druid with Feral DuelSpec (which I just started to learn).

This link might not work, so maybe someone kind person that can do properly working link could do it for me?
(I only copy pasted address)

I have already gotten good tips to update gear (gotten new idol) might need new glyphs, respec talentpoints
-Like I said before open for suggestions;) I am learning feral but studies are slow, target of mine is to be able to switch form to needed one to tree, bear or cat, what ever will be needed most on fight.
If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Missy

PostSubject: Misserriella''s application/armorylink   Misserriella's application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Grantor
Core Raider
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Misserriella

There you go Missy, got my vote too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jervaise
Core Raider
Jervaise

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Seems like a good application formatwise, only missing the armory link. (Edit: now we have it Smile )

Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
Daexter
Core Raider
Daexter

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Really nice application in my opinion Smile sure sounds like you know your class and nice gear aswell. Good luck buddy.

Oh and by the way:

Missy wrote:
alltought cleansing totems that shamans provide are sometimes better than what druids can offer

The fact that you know that Shamans are hugely superior to every other healer class shows that you're wise aswell! Razz (/points at Lavache and laughs)
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:04 am

Meh the armory doesn't seem to work.
But anyway, I already checked her gear ingame yesterday and had a nice chat.
For me this is a yes.
So you will get a trial spot in here, no more discussion needed.

Very nice apply.
Whisper anyone ingame for an invite and welcome to the guild.
Your trial will remain as long as we feel it's needed.
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:05 am

I've heard nothing but good things about you, and your application is nice aswell!
-You have my vote! Very Happy
(even though you've already been accepted >.>)
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:34 am

Indeed my vote as well. This is a way to put down an apply.
Back to top Go down
Demonser
Core Raider
Demonser

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:50 pm

she has my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misserriella's application   Misserriella's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Misserriella's application
Page 1 of 1