Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afflication warlock

Go down 
+7
Exo
Wilvarin
Gârath
Lenoleno
evah
lexum
Daexter
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Draklor1

Afflication warlock Empty
PostSubject: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm

1. What's your real-life age?
im 20

2. Which days can you play?
i can play on most days, given that there isnt coming anything unexpected in between.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
Wotlk : Naxx10 and 25 OS10, 25
TBC : Gruul, KZ, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, BT
Pre-TBC : ZG, MC and some BWL
I have completed every raid but some of them post-patch/expansion

4. How stable is your connection?
i have never had any problems with my internet

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
As a warlock my primarily role would be to dps. I got a solid rotation of all the curses. I use UA, CoA and Corruption.
haunt to refresh the corruption and cast SB's in between. Secondary a warlock can help giving healthstones, soulstones and support other classes with Curse of Elements. My pet choice varies. The situation decides wich pet is most suitable. for example AoE would kill most pets but an imp for example would survive.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
I would bring flasks of the frost wyrm for the spellpower buff and food thats buffs spellpower aswell.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
My current guild is Archaic Legion most of you know what happened and why i seek a new guild

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
Because a lot of people i know for a while are in this guild. Players i have been raiding with since karazhan in Eclipse and so on. I also liked Archaic legion for the time i was in it and i like to continue playing with those players.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
total : 92 days 6 hours
level: 18 days 2 hours

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
yes

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
Im working at the administration of a courthouse and im studying law

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
i think there are (atleast i hope so! Razz)

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.

Back to top Go down
Daexter
Core Raider
Daexter

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
lexum
Core Raider
lexum

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:04 pm

You have your pvp gear on, so....

Could you change it?
Back to top Go down
evah
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:12 pm

he is full t7.5 Smile i saw the armory link when daexter posted it Smile
Back to top Go down
lexum
Core Raider
lexum

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:03 pm

I've some questions for you about your spec, maybe it is your pvp spec, but then show your pve spec.
With your current spec I see it like this.

- fel concentration; reduced pushback on drain, but it is pointless in a raid environment, you will never get hit by something and you are only going to drain when somethins is below 25%
- I think you should have 3/3 Eradication
- You should take the points from grim reach and get max hit. ( but yea you are in your pvp gear, so.....)
- 2/2 in soul siphon otherwise it is just pointless to have one.
- think you should have, amplify curse
- you should be maxed in emprowered corruption. it is one of your most important spells.
- and why do you have catalysm ?

and mate, why do you have the shadow bolt glyph...

Question
Back to top Go down
draklor1

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:48 pm

yeah about the talent tree i know its a bit messy. Ive just started playing since the patch was released and i needed a quick pve build. Because a lot of things changed the talents were removed in that patch.I didnt plan on any raiding or instancing but more on doing those argent tournament dailys and earning myself some hard cash with daily so what i did was just to put some talents into the afflication tree without even taking a very close look into the changes( like the amplify curse ). I did that pure because i just wanted to do dailys and my damage wouldnt have to be superb for that
thanks for noticing it though, its kinda late now but tomorrow ill set up a proper talent tree and ill let you know once i completed that, excuses.
Back to top Go down
Lenoleno
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:07 am

I'll give a reply when i see the changes to spec and glyphs.

also maybe a little more about the rotation..
Back to top Go down
Gârath
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:00 am

If you're planning to be active again, then you have my vote mate.
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:15 am

Gief Draklor
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm

I like Draklor, so I give him my vote for a trial. He can show if he's serious again by signing up a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grantor
Core Raider
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Really nice and skilled player in my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
draklor1

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:19 pm

ok, ive made a proper talent tree. ive skipped the supression talent and put them into the demo tree for the extra stamina because im hit capped. Ive also changed the glyphs.
my rotation goes as following: i start of with a shadowbolt for shadow embrace, then i cast haunt to stack it to the max of 2 times and give the boss the debuff (extra 23% damage for DoT spells). then basicly i dot him up with Corruption, Unstable Afflication and CoA and refresh them when needed and use Shadow bolts as filler. life taps in between aswell if needed and drain soul instead of the SB when a target is under 25%
Back to top Go down
Lenoleno
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Looks good .. nice that you took on board comments and such ..made changes here in.

Good luck with the apply ..and yeah ..got my thumbs up lol!
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:40 am

Well Draklor 1 real question.
How active are you going to be?
Back to top Go down
draklor1

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:15 pm

i was always active, only the 2-3 weeks before archaic legion stopped i had a very busy peroid in RL (work and education) so i just needed all the time i had to solve the problems. everybody had periods when he or she is unable to play much. RL can be hectic for anyone sometimes:) but now that its solved im active again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok I'll take you fro your word mate.
Poke someone ingame for an invite.
You've been accepted for trial, period remains until we are pleased about your performance.

Don't forget to make an account on the forum.
And welcome.
Back to top Go down
Talo
Core Raider
Talo

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm

hey m8 you get my vote hope you get in good luck
Back to top Go down
Talo
Core Raider
Talo

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm

oops look how slack i am dont een look to see if the is secon page lol! welcome m8
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:55 pm

fail.
Back to top Go down
Loras
Core Raider
Loras

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:42 pm

its not fail... its just Talo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afflication warlock   Afflication warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Afflication warlock
Page 1 of 1