Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morrowain, level 80 death knight.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morrowai

Morrowain, level 80 death knight. Empty
PostSubject: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Hail tee adventurers of Moonglade.

As the topic states I'm Morrowain, 80 Death Knight, in-game. But let's leave that for a while and veunture out in the "real life!" Arrow

I'm currently studying my last year in 'base-school' in Gothenborg, Sweden.
The high school awaits me after the summer, making me 16 years old. School ain't that bad after all, at least not when it comes to building things!
I'm focused into the building line, educating myself to a carpenter. I'm also working on some projects on my own, such as computer stuff, sketches, tecnical stuff like audio systems, building my own PCs and various diffrent systems. I'm also working alot with Photoshop.
But hey, let's go back to what we all enjoy - Warcraft!

About Morrowain
At the moment I'm specced Unholy for DPSing. With my offspecc unholy pvp too, it can be changed for a tanking specc of course. I've not dug deep into tanking speccs post 3.1 so I'm doubtful of what specc I'd pick for tanking. But hey, I can always beg Synith. ;3

My rotation looks like: PS - IT - SS - HSX2 - DC (until out of runic power)
SSx3 and DC (until out of runic power)
For multiply targets it looks like: - PS - IT - Pesilence - DnD - UB
SSx2 - BBx2 - UB or RP.
And of course Gargoyle, Bone Shield, Empowered Rune Weapon when needed. It's diffrent depending on what situation we're encountering.

My itemization is like... Um... Strength over everything, hit, expertise cap, armor penetration and haste, and crit, whatever fits best.

Guilds & Experience
The most recent guild you say... That would be Ramblers.
I left when the guild started falling apart and the atmosphere in the guild went somewhat... Stressed and anxious. I simply didn't enjoy playing in that guild anylonger.

I leveled all classes above 60 and my raidlist is quite full:

Vanilla WoW!
ZG - Check!
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Check!
Onyxia's Lair - Check!
Molten Core - Check!
Blackwing Lair - Check!
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Check!
Naxxramas (40man) - Check! (making me one of the 0.52% of WoW's population who actually killed Kel'Thuzad in vanilla)

The Burning Crusade!

Karazhan - Check! (duh)
Gruul's Lair - Check!
Serpentshrine Cavern - Check!
Tempest Keep - The Eye - Check!
Hyjal Summit - Check!
Black Temple - Check!

Wrath of the Lich King!
Naxxramas - Check!
Naxxramas (heroic) - Check!.
The Obsidian Sanctum - Check!
The Obsidian Sanctum (heroic) - Check!
Vault of Archavon - Check!
Vault of Archavon (heroic) - Check!
The Eye of Eternity - Check!
The Eye of Eternity (heroic) - Check!
Ulduar - Three bosses but I know tactics for almost all fights.
Ulduar (heroic) - Flame Leviathan.

Raids & Activity
I used to play this game alot before, now I play whenever I have a moment over, prioritizing
schoolwork over the game though.
I can indeed raid every week unless I have a big homework to do, but I can raid two times
a week always.
As for the consumables; I'm a herbalist and miner so the money is no problem at all,
neither are the flasks. I'm also working my way up for maxed out fishing and cooking,
wich makes the food buffs no big deal.

Why I do want to join Daedalus?
Well, simple as it is; you seem like an established, social guild that have some PvE
progress as well. Softcore yet 'serious' guild that seems to fit me perfectly. Also you have Synith!

What I can contribute with?
- bad bosspulls
- quite ok ventrilo singing capabilities
- I'll promise to be online atleast one time a week

I know Synith now let me in ffs! lol!

Really though I'm quite good at getting herbs and meat for my consumables.
I assume I can contribute with someone you can pick on as well as a solid tank
with a so called 'brain'.

You might as well want to know that ever since Vanilla BETA I've been a raidleader, leading
every raid every from Zul'Gurub to Black Temple, and some WotLK raids too. My characters
has all in all over 9000 hours /played time, ~ 370 days. And my druid/warlock both had
abour 3000 achievement points as well as maxed professions as and secondary skills.

(I corrected a small spelling error in my application, I'm sure that allows me some overtime bonus right?)
There, all filled out ... now I only need to press "Submit" button to sign it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Yeah, very very good application.

Heres his armory link: Morrowain

I can vouch 150% for this guys he was with us shortly before AL disbanded as a trial but i was gonna pass him.

He learns extremely fast and has a nice personality.

This is a player we wont want to miss tbh Smile very good Death Knights are hard to come by.

So yeah my vote for him is yes definately.

Last edited by Synith on Thu May 21, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evah
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:36 pm

well il trust you Synith...indeed exelent application i must say...only think that i can say is that he is not hit caped,but i guess he is working on that problem.
gl with the app,and sure im voting for him also Smile
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Yeah missing hitrating is the only minus i can find atm tbh Smile should be at 8% so 1.88% is missing at the moment, see if you can find that somewhere if possible mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Hey back off! Synith is MINE *shakes fist*

-Other than, excellent application, and best of luck, would love to see you as trial.
Back to top Go down
Loras
Core Raider
Loras

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:31 pm

hehe, nice application, i really enjoyed while reading Smile

goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Application Accepted, Welcome to Daedalus Morrowain, just poke Me, Lavache or Wilvarin ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Nice apply indeed. If Synith says okay, i'll welcome you as a trial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrowain, level 80 death knight.   Morrowain, level 80 death knight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Morrowain, level 80 death knight.
Page 1 of 1