Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shonawor

Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm

1. What's your real-life age?
18 cheers
2. Which days can you play?
Like all except when i am with i am with any friend / gf. But i can raid pretty often.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
Full naxx
Uldaur : Ignis, Razorscaƶe. the iron council at the moment, i am a quick learner Laughing .

4. How stable is your connection?
Very stable, barely get any disconnects at all I love you

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
I am dpsing as unholy, keep my Horns of winter up to buff the raid, keep my desieses up at all times.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
Flasks and crit food.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
I am in a social guild with some of my RL friends, i was in Ramblers before, when our guild master Grantor left i thought it was boring in there and now he is in this guild.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
Because i want to raid and progress, clear uldaur and have fun while doing it.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
My total is 12 days and 6 hours, my Time played this level is 5 days and 17 hours Basketball

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
Before i had problem joining ventrilo, i got kick all the time by some wierd reason, but idk if i got that problem now. Yes i can both listen and speak.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I am studying as a game developer Smile

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
I don't think so, i just know grantor who is in the guild, and some of my friends who have applied as well such as Minchad, Kranoz, Rokihan etc

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc.

I am willing to respecc Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Here is his armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Shonaworn

could you log out in PvE gear next time so we can see that?
Back to top Go down
Wilvarin
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey Shonawor, thanks for your application!

Shonawor wrote:

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I am studying as a game developer Smile

Must be exciting cheers

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

We are currently looking into your apply.
What is the average DPS you can put out?
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:03 pm

If the current gear is your PvE gearset im affraid to say you have a long way to be able to perform well in Ulduar Heroic.

You still got some blue items in you gearset.

And you Unholy specc is not the best to maximise you dps with.

Last edited by Synith on Thu May 21, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shonawor

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:13 pm

"If the current gear is your PvE gearset im affraid to say you have a long way to be able to perform well in Ulduar.

You also lack over 100 Hitrating to be capped."

Actually i am hit capped with my PVE gear, and i made quite good dps when i've done uldaur with Ramblers.
I was about 3k dps
Back to top Go down
evah
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:27 pm

well youre gear is not bad actualy,but you realy should avoide hit gems,unles youre not hit cuped...since you have 294 hit rating now (8,97%)you should fell free to change youre 27 hit rating gem from youre helm cos hit cup for DK is 265 (8%), (corect me if im wrong Synith)and seence youre reveard with KotEB you should change youre head enchant.also you need to put some shoulder enchant,and since you still need to work on youre rep with SoH,the best option is aldor/scryers shoulder enchant.
gl with youre app m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Synith
Core Raider
Synith

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Nope you right Evah, 8% is the melee/special attacks hitcap Smile
Back to top Go down
Shonawor

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah i will take strengh gems instead of the hit gems, i am farming rep atm so i can get shoulder and helmet enchants, but i think my shoulder fails really hard so havn't bothered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Sorry but you have been rejected due not being ready yet for Ulduar.
We do wish you good luck in finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn   Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy Death knight - Shonaworn
Page 1 of 1