Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior

Go down 
+3
Qosmio
Exo
lexum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantor

[Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:31 am

1. What's your real-life age? I'm 16 years old, turning 17 this year.

2. Which days can you play? I can play almost every day, - However if school is giving me more then usual I might only be able to raid 3 - 4 days per week, this happens very rarely though.

3. What's your previous raiding experience? Don't know if you want the TBC raid experience - if you do please say and I will list all bosses. For Wrath I have cleared Naxxramas 25 and 10, Malygos 10, Sartharion 25 (1D) and 10, I have also killed 3 bosses in Ulduar 10: Flame Leviathan, Razorscale and Deconstructor. Flame Leviathan killed in 25 aswell.

4. How stable is your connection? It's very stable, I rarely disconnect.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids. I'm a warrior.. What to say, I use my abilities in a way to deal damage to my enemies Shocked. If I dps, I just... Do damage. If I tank... (which would be with my DK alt) I just... Tank. I understand tactics quickly and I listen to what people have to say.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid? I would bring about 3 - 5 Flasks of Endless Rage, and a stack of crit and/or haste food, aswell as Speed and Health Potions. I'll also try to bring enchanting materials and gems. I'm an enchanter and my Deathknight is a JC / Scribe - I'll try to help with my proffessions as much as I can. Smile

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild? I have been the Guildmaster for almost a year, and I feel like I need something new (+ it's extremely time-consuming). The attitudes of some of my current guildies are irritating me greatly.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild? I want a small and friendly guild, close together and with good players. I speak with Demonser alot and from what I have heard from him so far it seems like a great guild, suiting me perfectly. Smile

9. What's your /played for total and for your level? Total: 133 Days, 3 hours - At level 80: 32 days, 13 hours.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? Yes.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have? I live at home with my parents, hoping to get an apartment with a friend soon. I go to school and then I get home to my computer, not very much more as it looks now - especially since all my RL-friends play aswell... Don't really go out. I study "IT - Media" Not sure what it would be in english, but it's basically Media + Webb design.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you? I'm pretty sure Demonser and Jervaise would. Smile

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc. (From preview it seems like the links for armory I made does not work, neither [ url ] [ /url ] or [ url= http... ] etc. And I used the button for it too - still no success Neutral )

http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Grantor Tried this just to make sure, there's a space after the http://, atleast you can copy-pase the link if the others didn't work.
Back to top Go down
lexum
Core Raider
lexum

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:51 am

Last edited by lexum on Mon May 11, 2009 10:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:13 am

Seems a pve / pvp dual spec. From a warrior I rather see an offspec tank just to be able to adjust in middle of raid but well. But I've seen Grantor fight if my memory is correct, and his name rings a positive bell, his gear is good as well so he got my vote for trial
Back to top Go down
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:21 am

I'm usually Tank / Arms dualspecced - However lately I have been doing alot of PvP, so that's why it looks like it does. If you want me to I will change it back to Arms / Prot though, also I am currently gearing a tanking Death Knight, I just can't seem to hold proper aggro with my Warrior. Death Knight tanking is very fun aswell. Smile
Back to top Go down
lexum
Core Raider
lexum

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:27 am

You could link your tanking spec, that would be enough I think. Razz
Back to top Go down
Qosmio
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:31 am

Like i said, he got my vote also for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:35 am

This is the tank specc I'd be using

http:// eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=1&tal=3502000020000000000000000000000302000000000000000000000000053351225000012521330113321

I still can't get the linking right, sigh. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Jervaise
Core Raider
Jervaise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:22 pm

I totally want to give him a trial spot!
Skilled and a friendly player in my past experience with him. I'm sure once he's in the raiding action, specs and talents and all other stuff will be way the high end raiding requires for him.

Good luck with the application and good to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:51 pm

There is an explanation in one of the above topic, it's a post I made yesterday though since people didn't seem to find the link.
But your apply have been noted, it looks nice.
We will discuss and get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Demonser
Core Raider
Demonser

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:30 pm

he´s got my vote for sure he is a good player
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Cause of the good comments we will accept you.
Your trial will remain as long as we feel it's necessary.
Me (Lavache) would like a word with you.
This preferably before you get the invite, so I'll be online tomorrow somewhere around 5pm.
Just poke me on Lavache or on Laeni.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Grantor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm

All right. I'll make sure to be on by 5 pm then, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Or I can hop on quickly Razz
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior   [Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application from Grantor - Arms Warrior
Page 1 of 1