Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest

Go down 
+2
Jervaise
Daexter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Latharie

[Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Armory link:

1. What's your real-life age?

2. Which days can you play?
I can raid 5-6 evenings per week, have a rotating working schedule with 1-2 evenings per week when i can't raid (the days change from week to week).

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
Vanilla WoW (Cleared): Molten Core, Blackwings Lair, Ahn Quiraj 20 and 40, and Zul'Gurub.

BC (Cleared): Kharazan, Zul'Aman, Tempest Keep, Black Temple.

WotLK: Cleared Naxx 10 and 25. Cleared Obsidian sanctum 10 man, and 25 man with 1 drake up. Cleared Eye of Eternity 10-man. Ulduar 10-man, first couple of bosses.

Vanilla WoW and BC raids cleared with my former main Cerrim, who is a mage.

My WotLK raiding time has been split about equally between Lathariel (shadow priest) and Dawnmist (druid tank), due to the need of the raids.

4. How stable is your connection?
Very stable.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
Spriest is pretty simple. Vs single target its simply a matter of DoTing up the target, MindBlast/SW:death whenever cd is up, and MF the rest of the time (renewing DoT's when needed). MBing on cd, and keeping VT up keeps replenishment running for the raid, and using VE to keep the group healing up.

Always try to keep an eye on the healing situation, and if i see healers going down and there seems to be a need, i'll switch out of shadow form and start support healing instead. The same goes for when dispelling and disease-removal support is needed.
Due to this, i always run my spriest with my healing addons/macros activated, so their availible when needed mid-fight.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
Frost Wyrm flasks and +spell dmg food.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
My former guild has been unfocused for quite some time, and slowly falling apart. Just this last week, its lost several key memebers, including 2 MT's and after that even the Guild Master left for another guild.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
I've talked to Daexter (who was a former guildy of mine), and from what i've heard Daedalus seems to have what I'm looking for in a guild.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
Lathariel (Spriest): 44 days total, 9 days 13 hrs at lvl 80.
If i include my other characters Mage, Druid etc... I'm close to... 300 days.. Shocked
Although, to my defence... i've been playing this game since the first day of release...

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
Listen, yes. Speak, no (have no mic atm).

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I work with people who have accident related brain injuries, giving them the physical and psychological support they need to be able to live a normal life.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
Daexter.
Back to top Go down
Daexter
Core Raider
Daexter

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Yet another person I can vouch without a problem! Smile Lath is a very good DPS and a nice person aswell Smile

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=lathariel
Back to top Go down
Jervaise
Core Raider
Jervaise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Looks like a pretty good application. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gârath
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

GL indeed, and try to aim for atleast 2k sp unbuffed and 20-25% crit. Haste will get there anyway with the T8 set bonus. Get stats on chest and socket for 19 sp.

Last edited by Gârath on Wed May 06, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Looks pretty nice, good luck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks for your apply.
Things look great, I'm just waiting for our Shadowpriest Garath to maybe give some response on this.
Since I don't know much of it Razz
But looks like a very nice apply, I'll have an answer for you tomorrow.
Unless I slack ofcourse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm

So we made a decision.
We'll accept you as a trial, but change your meta gem Razz
Your trial last as long as we think it's necessary.
Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest   [Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Lathariel - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1