Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dejchi

[Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

Armory link:
Last time i checked i saw armory buged again, the gear is right but my avoidance aint correct.

1. What's your real-life age?
My name is Dejan and im 26 years old.

2. Which days can you play?
Most weekdays and ofc on weekends when im not working.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
I have raided since ZG days, so here is my raiding experience: (ZG, MC cleared, first 3 bosses in BWL, in tBC we have cleared Kara (doh), Gruul, The Eye, SSC and BT icluding Illy and after nurf some bosses in SWP. And now full Naxx normal/heroic)

4. How stable is your connection?
Stable so i dont DC in raids. DSL 4Mbit

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
All my Wow time i have played with Dejchi as Hybrid so i know how to tank in my sleep and with DPS I have no problems. Since i can only save 1 build in armory i will just point some stats from my dps gear: 3800 AP, 290 hit, 30,17% crit, Expertise 29/34.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?
I love to cook so im always full with crit, AP, hit.... food. Im also buying potions from AH if i cant find alchemist around.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
Well since im a part of Sworn community i wont be leaving them. I just want a nice raid progress with 10 mans or even 25mans in Ulduar. Our community has only heroic raids for official ones and are only doing it 3 times a week so i wont have a problem joining your raids.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
To meet new talented people and have fun with them in raids and above all, a nice progress in Ulduar ofc.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
164 days, this level 24 days

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
Yes i am.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I'm finishing my final exams on University for IT (hope to finish it this year). So my work is kinda the same. So if any of you has a PC problem yes i can be your support ^^

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
Since the guild is kinda new i rly dont think i know any off you people. But Greatfal pointed me to your guild.
Back to top Go down
Daexter
Core Raider
Daexter

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah armory is pretty bugged indeed (*looks at Qos*) but we can still see your gear/spec etc Smile

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Dejchi
Back to top Go down
Gârath
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:42 am

Are you able to raid tuesday, thursday and sunday? we also clear naxx 25 on friday usually and we put in an extra raid for ulduar now that it's progression content on saturday. Otherwise everything looks good here, a experienced player from TBC and knows how to progress for real. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dejchi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 am

Yes indeed Gârath, i am able to raid on those days Wink

Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards, Dejchi
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:24 pm

You'll soon get an answer from us.
From my side your gear looks pretty nice.
I'm just giving it a day or so until Reacz says his opinion.
What is about the average DPS you can put out as Fury?
(On the training dummy that is)
Back to top Go down
Dejchi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 pm

My average DPS output is kinda around 3k in Naxx Heroic, as goes for that training dummy i get 2,5k out of it.
Using Recount ofc.
Back to top Go down
Haiko
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Fellow Sworny, a good member of the community afaik Very Happy

He has my vote!
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 am

You'll be given a trial period until we are happy with your performance.
Welcome, and feel free to poke any member for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Dejchi

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks alot everyone Wink and cya in game soon.

Dejchi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior   [Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dejchi hybrid warrior
Page 1 of 1