Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Ballo - Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballo

[Accepted]Ballo - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Armory link:

1. What's your real-life age?

2. Which days can you play?

everyday, usualy night time after i get back from work.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?

i have only ever missed Nax 40 man.

4. How stable is your connection?

its pritty stabile, alltho its dragans responsibility if i dc, since i mostly play from hes caffe along with evah and him Very Happy

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.

what can i say i r pwn, my main used to be Rastur (warrior), i am familiar with rogues, ive played rogues before aswell mostly pvp, now i am going step by step to get a perfect raiding DPS performance. "working on the gear"

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?

Flasks, potions, poisons ofc...

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?

Disband.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?

i know most of the people in it, i mean i know that they are nice ppl and i ahve some irl friends in that, allso i was a long standing member of AL, i am familiar with all of you guys.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?

10 days

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?

yes

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?

I am a student of Computer Sciences and technology, i have 5 more exams to graduate, in meantime i work in a Technology style shop, sellsman for Tv's , cameras, dvd players .. even refrigerators and ovens . i stick around at dragans cafe with my free time, i play from home aswell but i find it boring .. id rather play from the cafe and drink with the ppl in it Very Happy

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
Evah, dragan, Qosmio.. duno who else might.
Back to top Go down
ballo

PostSubject: Ballo-rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 pm

seems i cant edit the page.. armory had an error so i couldent link it ill do so soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 am

Cheers for the apply, we will get back to you as soon as people have responded to your application.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Ballo
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
evah
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 am

Rastard, thumbs up ofc, hes a great pllayer and i want him with us.. fast fast ty!
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 am

Well he's a nice guy, and i trust Evah in him being a good player.

But I played with him now a couple of times, and if we are now focusing on a strong core, we should not take him. His dps is lower than tanks and he really has to gear up. I'm sure he will admit that. I'm not sure if it would be good advertisement if we take people who haven't got the gear to enter Naxx. I'll say do a lot of heroics, get rep, buy items, but show at least the effort to gear up before apply.
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 am

Just do not get me wrong. I know you are working on gearing up, and if you do I'll give you my vote. But we basically focus on Ulduar so I think it would be wise to try get into a guild who are still going for Naxx, Sart and Maly. Maybe you can find a main hand sword to go with the great sword of Maly you have. Try some voa's to get some tier as well maybe. You can also get some nice items from heroic badges, like 2 tier 7 a nice belt and a good trinket. Besides that there's a good ring you can buy if you have the money (6k gold). In gundrak drops an epic ring and pants, in uk an epic belt, and there are some nice rep items (chest from ebon knights, boots from argent crusade and so on). It's a bit work but you can get some proper gear
Back to top Go down
Haiko
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:34 am

Yesterday in heroics my freshly 80 DK out-DPSed him in many fights, but that might just be slacking on his side as i try really hard to see what this toon can do and on some other fights he almost doubled mine... So maybe the DPS and focus was there, but not on every groupo or something.

Can't say much about the person, only things i know is the Dachand - Rastur bashing threads in AL forums that were always too long and irrelevant and that his behaviour in the heroics was quite ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Ballo

PostSubject: uhh   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 pm

ill just put it simple, only 6 days a go this character was full green items and some TBC epix, and in 6 days i got some nice loot on some of the runs and some crafted items .. now i am sure ill get the WA reputation bracers and argent crusade boots will be right after it.. ill need a bost on my hit, and yeah haiko there is a bit of a difference of trying to show what u can do and slacking on an instance and to be honest on some of the instances not all classes can be on the top of the dps list..
and exo, i realy apritiate yor help, ive asked you some things i know and some things i dont know, in anny case i go dager spec becouse i belive i can throw more dps with that atm.. well see after i get some more hit etc.. and yeah i throw down this replys and i do not see them as a fair jugement, if u are to judge my dps that would be after some trial status raids and when i know i have to give my best (like i would on a progresion raid) now u have the right not to vouch for me, i wont have anny hard feelings ofc i have been here before, i play this game for 4 years.. and being as a friend of some members of the guild and being a long standing loyal member of AL, being a IRL friend of dragan and evah, i thought atleast u can invite me and than start together sorting my dps "problems". i do not require gearing up from you.. but i do want to come to raids ofc. if u plan not to raid NAX and rest of the raids never again that would be a total different storry.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
ballo

PostSubject: ps   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:16 pm

one more thing exo, dont get me wrong i do not want to argue about some things i know i am verry good, like item clasifications.. belive me i know what rings i can and what items i cant get , the ring u talk about m8 ... its been only a week since i started playing where do you think the gold comes from Very Happy ehhehe
and yeah ive been a bit lonley lately.. its not like the old days ppl change i cant find a group for a damn heroic instance annymore.. i dont know the people.. and they dont know me eather i gues.
Back to top Go down
ballo

PostSubject: me again   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 pm

and pls dont mention the enchants... like (omg he sawks.. hes shoulders are not enchanted .. hes chest is not enchanted NOOB)
becouse i know what to enchant i just need the right item to do so.. dont have enough gold to throw away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Naxx will be more like a PUG in guild or with people outside it.
Some can only get minor upgrades in there and people ain't lacking DPS in Ulduar anyway.
We could take him in, but I'm also worried about Ballo his reputation on this realm.
I mean the char, not you Rastur Smile
But it ain't good for the guild reputation either, is there a possibility for a name change?
Just asking :p
Back to top Go down
Ballo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm

ehhehe that is indeed something i am thinking, ill see what i can doo, i cant change it right away tho. u know money is valuable in this side of the planet.
ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Haiko
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Is there a previous owner with a bad name? *feels some juicy stories coming up* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Don't worry mate I understand if you can't but some people might gossip about it you know and give us a bad name with no reason.
It's still Moonglade we are on Razz
Back to top Go down
Ballo

PostSubject: Ballos rep   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 pm

what can i say, Ballo aint a bad person afterall, if you know him in person like i do hes a great friend with a great sence of humor.. hes problem was that he could never agree with the terms and rulez of the server HAH! he was like :
[xxx] says : hey ballo stop spaming.
[Ballo] says : whats your problem moron?!
[xxx] says : u know this is a roleplaying realm.
[Ballo] says : yeah RP realm my ass.
[xxx] says : reported!!!
[Ballo] says : eat shit and die.
Other than that everything was cool ... and he wasnt much of pve player .. but in the other hand he was a pro pvp player .. i can easly say he was one of the best on the server..
now if by anny chance someone mentions we can allways tell them that its not the same player annymore.
but when i get the chance i will change the name allso.
Back to top Go down
Haiko
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Ah Sad

That must've been either a while ago or not as severe as it seems, since i don't recall the name and i usually get very annoyed by that kind of trade.

I am not a role-player... I usually do some emotes and when it comes to chat i say "Hablas espagnol?!" to get out of it, hoping that they don't speak Spanish otherwise i'd be in deep kododung. But, i do abide the rules and dislike it when there are violations going on (meh, i am too old... i even hate leet-talk... "W8 m8, r U fr33?" *shivers*).
Back to top Go down
Dragan
Core Raider
Dragan

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 am

He has my vote for sure Razz (rastur) not ballo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 am

After talking about it, we saw a positive evolution in your performance.
You'll be given a trial so we can have you in the guild and watch how you evolve further.
Don't hope for an Ulduar spot yet, but might come with it's time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue   [Accepted]Ballo - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Ballo - Rogue
Page 1 of 1