Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life

Go down 
+3
Jervaise
Lavache
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonsys

[Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:49 am

1. What's your real-life age? 20

2. Which days can you play? I play 7days a week Weekends is mainly in the evenings due to RL comitments.

3. What's your previous raiding experience? Currently in WoTLK i have done Naxx10 up to Kel'Thuzar. Done some of 25man Naxx also. VoA 10/25. OS 10/25man 0Drakes up. Ulduar10man Flame Leviathan down.
TBC - Kara, TC, AZ

4. How stable is your connection? Stable - DC are rare.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids. Main Spec Resto Druid. Tree of life. Main Buff Gift of the Wild + Thorns on Tank. MT and OffTank healing - Lifebloom x3 (keep 3ticks on at all times) + Rejuv and Regrowth - Topped up with Nourish. Raid healing - Regrowth and Rejuv used mainly. Wld Regrowth for multi healing + Nurish to top up - Nourish Glyph used for +6% healing on targets with HoT. Remove Poison and Remove Curse on all targets with curse. I use Heal Bot for all healing Instance and raid.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid? Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Fire Cracker Salmon for Spellpower boost, Spicey Fried Herring for mana regen. Fish Feast is also nice - working on fishing and cooking so i can provide for the whole raid Smile

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild? The Guild leaders have had some issues and alot of them have decided that they no longer want to be a part of the problem. Also a very pretty picture has been painted by Jervaise

8. Why do you wish to join this guild? As a former member of AL - i joined my current guild as i didnt think a new guild would form of old members. Due to issues in my current guild and pokes from jervais i feel it is the right time to move on. My current guild is also stuck in a rut. They are unable to clear raids and ulduar is not on the cards. I would like to experaince more of the game and become a better player. A good social time is also a big part of me playing WoW as i like to get stuck in on the /g chat and good banter and fun is part of the game.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level? 29days 12hours 42minutes

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo? I listen more than i speak but yes i can do both.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have? Currently i am a 1st year student at uni. Studying Sports Coaching. Looking for a Job over the summer. Play Cricket every weekend Sat/sunday - hence reasons for not being online in the day - normally finished by 20:00 server time.

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you? I would hope people may remember me from AL - Jervaise i talk to and Qosmio sometimes.

13. Post your armory link and state your class and specc. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Sonsys
Resto Druid with Moonkin DuelSpec.

Thanks for the consideration. Any other questions please ask. Any Advise would be nice also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:45 am

Hi Sonsys thanks for your application.
We get back to you in a few with an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:10 am

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Sonsys
I've made a post now how to make it Razz

But about your healing rotation
Do you keep LB up?
Since it's now double mana cost.
I use LB stacks only for yea if I'm a running healer between tank and raid since it crits 15k when it blooms (with 3stacks)

How I rotate on a tank is regrowth (keep hot up alltimes, reju, lifebloom (but let it bloom each time, so you get the mana back) then Swiftmend if neccesary, Nourish is nicely buffed and gives a strong HPS.
You can either chose to put 3points in Nature's grace or revitalize.
Some druids say revitalize isn't good.
But I prefer it over nature's grace still.
Simple cause it gives:
- 47.9 runic power per minute, or 55.9 w/set bonus.
- 23.9 energy per minute, or 27.9 w/set bonus
- 11.9 rage per minute, or 13.9 w/set bonus.
- 2.9% mana per minute, or 3.5% w/set bonus

I don't bother much about the RP, energy or rage Razz
But 3% mana of 20k = 600mana per minute
Take a 10minute fight, that's 6k mana for the other healers.

This covers up more then enough for the healing you lose from Nature's grace.
But the rotations, it's pretty person depending.
You got a basic, it's just what you make of it yourself.

Now about your apply, what I see is your gear is decent.
Which I knew from our talk ingame, but you weren't honest about the MP5 (could be armory just not displaying things properly, there is a issue which doesn't show you stats adjusted to your build)
Change the meta in your helm.
The 21int + mana on spellcast is the best Laughing

We are only raiding 10man Ulduar currently.
But I would like to see how you do in Uldu with your gear.
Up to Mimiron I think a healer with heroics and 10man gear should still be doing good.
So a yes from my side, I'm just curious if you will evolve in our guild.
This evolution within the guild is both social as skillwise.

Ow and Frost wyrm over manaregen flask, you get more benefit from spellpower.
And just use the manaregen food.
Unless you got mana issues, which I doubt Razz

Anyway sorry for this bunch of text, Resto druid is only thing I really can tell things about.
Just tell me what you have to say about all this.
Don't be shy and be honest.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jervaise
Core Raider
Jervaise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:10 am

Well, about your gear and talents I have to go with what Lavache says, cause he's the expert on it Smile

On the other hand, I see that you actually made one of the better applications. Asking for advices, providing a valid link, discussing about your class and sharing your thoughts... that simply got me! I must at least say that you gave a good reading before appyling.

I wish you good luck, and I really would like to see how you do in ulduar action!
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:59 am

Nice apply indeed. Seems proper gear, indeed Lavache is the tree expert here, so iI let him decide for trial possibilities. Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Qosmio
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:10 am

Good apply and i can only say, i like him as far as i know him.
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Yes a very nice apply, I just like to know how he sees all the things.
Cause having an other resto druid will give me more kitty pewpew options. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sonsys

PostSubject: RE:Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Thanks for the advise always useful.

Yes with the Lifebloom's i do keep them up, as tbh, i dont have very high Crit chance about 10 - 15% so the 15k crits are few and far between, but i have never tried to let it bloom so i guess i will try it from now to see how things go, (normal bloom is about 8k - 9k) maybe it will crit more than i think it will. Tho i rarely run out of mana on fights because of potions and Innervation pretty much restores all my mana.

The MP5 thing...not sure why it isnt displaying as i said in game...maybe i had some buffs up im not sure - im sure i didnt have any on. I think it has lowered slightly because i have changed some gems around in my gear dropping the +6 and +4 spirit from the T7 stuff for more Spell power - my thinking is that this is more useful at this stage. Seeing as in most raids - there is normally a pally or priest or hunter or mage or shammy who has a 0.25% mana regen or mana tide totem Smile

The Meta gem that i have is the best that i could get from on of my guild members - i did have one of the WG gems as a starting point but that was useless anyway. I will keep an eye out for someone who can craft that gem.

With the guild interaction and things - when in AL admitedly i was quite a quiet person and didnt really get to involved in guild chat and so on maily because i felt a bit out of the loop - but then going into another guild since then i realised you are out the loop until you get yourself involved. Made some good friends in my current guild and i hope to do the same in Daedalus.
Back to top Go down
lexum
Core Raider
lexum

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Niice application mate, you got my vote.

But I think it is all up to Lava or Q, because I do not know a shit about druids... pig
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Change the metagem, just buy it from AH then it doesn't cost much.
Welcome to the guild, your trial will last as long as we feel necessary.
Just poke someone ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Qosmio
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Welcome m8 !

bounce
Back to top Go down
Jervaise
Core Raider
Jervaise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:17 am

Gratz and good luck with the trial period!
Back to top Go down
Haiko
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

*waves* Nice and short visit Sonsys... Good luck in Tooth and Claw >.<
Back to top Go down
Qosmio
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Next time make up your mind, befor you apply some where.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life   [Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Sonsys Application - Druid Tree of Life
Page 1 of 1