Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhandai

[Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member Empty
PostSubject: [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member   [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:58 am

Armory link:

1. What's your real-life age?

25 this year. *shudder*

2. Which days can you play?

Most weekdays, Majority of the weekends.

3. What's your previous raiding experience?

Raided with Invictus Sceptrum in TBC for Kara, Gruul, Maggy and Zul'Aman. Raided with AL for all Wrath content up until Uldular.

4. How stable is your connection?

Fairly stable. Very few days it messes up and then mostly due to the weather.

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.

Well majority of you guys have seen me Tank with Zathal in AL. I can be pretty damn stubborn and am much of perfectionist, always trying to improve to help the progress and my own skills with the class I play.
Applying with my Priest Zhandai however *cough* Shadow is my primary spec and Dual specced Disc.
Rotation of spells vary depending on the mob / boss, so to state it all here feels a little redundant.
Just ask if there's anything in particular you wonder about.
On note; I'm not afraid to step out of Shadow to heal during any encounter if things turn bad.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?

For Zhan as Shadow I'd brind Flask of the Frost Wyrm and Spell dmg food. As Disc I'd bring mp5 flasks most likely and haste food, if not mp5 there too. It depends on the gear and the need.

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?

AL sadly had to roll down the curtain, for reasons I'm sure I don't need to explain and since then I've been guildless, gearing up Zhan primarily.

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?

I know a lot of people here, and I consider them all very good players and friends. It would be nice to experience some good raids and fun again on occasion.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?

Zhandai is my newest char and has 10 days played on him. However I've played priests before (healed ZA in TBC etc ) and have an older priest with 27 days.

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?

Indeed I can.

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?

Currently interning for a 3D modeling company in the US and will eventually get paid as a 3D modeler, texture artist and possibly character/concept artist. It all depends on where the internship takes me from then on.
I work from home and am thus very often close to or around computers. *chuckles*

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?

I dunno... you tell me, Ex-AL members? *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Zathal /

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member   [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:01 am

Ah, and I'm obviously not aiming to toss Zhan into Uldular, but hoping to have a few Nax runs with you lot primarily.
Hope this will be acceptable and taken into consideration. <3
Back to top Go down
Exo
Core Raider
Exo

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member   [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 am

Ofcourse Zhandai will not do for Ulduar (yet). Always good to do the dual spec though. I bet we all like you, at least i do I love you
Sadly we decided to first make a strong core before taking up socials so that could work against you i'm afraid. So if you get rejected it is because of that, not that we would not like you, my queen

Wink
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member   [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:57 pm

We can invite you for eventual Naxx runs, but we are mainly focusing on Ulduar.
Which means we won't always have planned Naxx run and more sort of do it to fill up out time.
But the people can chose if you get in now or maybe later as a social member.
Cause indeed we talked about socials, and forming a strong core is our main goal atm.
Back to top Go down
Zathal/

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member   [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:22 am

Ayep, I figured as much.
Well prod me if you need a dps for Naxx somedays. Would be great fun to join a 25 man for it once in a while with you guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member   [Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pending]Zhandai - Shadow/Disc Dual Priest. // Social Member
Page 1 of 1