Daedalus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daedalus

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karthos

[Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Armory link:

These are links for both of my characters seen as the one I am applying with (Eroso) I have barely gotten to 80 because I was leveling him to heal in AL which has just fallen apart :/
Also I was having problems opening these links apparently due to inactivity of the chars, this may be because I just got back from Holland yesterday so whisper me in game if you want anymore info.

1. What's your real-life age?

2. Which days can you play?
Under normal circumstances every day

3. What's your previous raiding experience?
No Vanilla WOW, up to MH in BC and everything so far in WotLK (not neccesarily all in heroic)

4. How stable is your connection?
I'm not sure how big my connection is or anything but I very rarely find myself DC'ing, when I do its usually server related

5. Tell us about your class and how you play it in raids.
Well I am very new to resto druids, but when I play Eroso I use my judgement alot more I feel from when I was healing with Karthos. I think this because due to the nature of druid heals it is very situational based, sure you can keep your usual "security" HOT's on your target but if things start to go dire you need to adapt to the situation and know instantly what combination of skills best suit the situation.

6. What consumables would you bring for a progression raid?

7. Why do you want to leave your current/why did you leave your previous guild?
I was in AL, as alot of you will know it has disbanded

8. Why do you wish to join this guild?
Alot of my old AL friends are in here who I know to be good quality players and who I know have the skills to achieve end game.

9. What's your /played for total and for your level?
12 days 22 hours/
12 hours

Like I said, this guy is barely 80, but I am constantly asking Lava stuff about resto druids as he is the best I know :p

10. Are you able to listen and speak on ventrilo?
Yes

11. Tell us a bit about your real-life situation, what kind of work or education do you have?
I am currently in College studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths

12. Is there any current member of the guild who would vote for you?
I am hoping a fair few seen as alot of you should know me from AL :p

Thanks for reading this application. I just wanna say, I can obviously also participate in raids with Karthos until Eroso is ready if that is what you want, I just wanna raid and not fail at it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karthos

[Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Sorry I forgot to answer the question about consumables.
Currently I would bring elixers or flask to increase my Spirit and mp5. Most likely the flask of Pure Mojo I think.
The reason for my uncertainty is because I haven't actually raided with Eroso yet besides in VoA so I haven't had a chance to think about consumables because I will base my choice on his stats at the time when I start raiding.
Back to top Go down
Lavache
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks for you application, we'll respond soonish.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Eroso
Back to top Go down
Karthos

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Over yesterday and today my gear has improved alot. I have tried to force reset Armoury alot of times but it wont let me which is a bit of a pain, so I am afraid my stats on there are negligible. If you want to see my gear then just give me a whisper in game and I will gladly come and let you inspect me.
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reacz
Core Raider

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Karthos is a nice guy indeed Smile i did some good heroics with him while in AL.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 pm

After having a word with the people, we came to the conclusion that you are too under geared for Ulduar.
Therefore your application has been rejected.

I wish you good luck in your search for the right guild.
Back to top Go down
https://daedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)   [Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Rejected]Eroso Resto Druid apply (Old AL members will know me as Karthos)
Page 1 of 1